Monday, 30 November 2009

Hey.. lets get started sissys

Hey..





okay put them pathetic exuses for penises away and listen up u little sissy losers..





i am looking for little sissy slaves to come along and play my game, now i only want serious sluts to play soo if u are comment me..





the rules are simple u all start of as "bottom of the barrell losers"





but u will all compete to impress me and try raise ur status up to be my "number 1 sissy whore"..





u will do this by completing my tasks..








the tasks will start of easy but soon u will be wimpering in your high heels..





sooo doo all u sissy girls understand..??





now comment me quick little whores to i see if this is going to work or not..





to enter u must have a blog





BEWARE U MIGHT END UP LIKE THIS PRETTY SLUT









hurry girlies :P

xxxxxxxxxxxx

17 comments:

  1. I would love to join.
    But i hope it is also for beginners, because i am not that experienced.

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic, but I don't have a blog. Can I still join?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to join Sir and am one of your followers now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo sir,
    it ould be great to join.
    But I am afraid I have no blog so far.

    Analia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sir,
    id love to join up and become your sissy slut slave..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello sir,
    I'd love to join up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sir, i would love to join and i do have a blog. If You like it and You decide i can please and serve You like a good sissy girl, i will always be a good girl for You Sir.

    andrea sissytits

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want to be your slut to get feminized

    i really like to become feminized into a females be able to slut dress,able to taken out shown off ass ,at times serve others


    i leave in france but i have no experience I'd love dressing femme meet out of my house wear panties under my male clothes or wear them at all in a good discret place





    asselle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Iam ready to become your number 1 sissyslut

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you still around Sir, would love to be your sissy

    http://siennaswallows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete